Wednesday 15 April 2020

3 aims for this term!

Helping Mum hangout the washing.
Helping with the dishes.
Helping Mum and Dad set the table.
Drying the dishes and putting them away.
Mr Burt announced last week in assembly, the 3 aims for this term would be to "learn hard, be kind and keep fit". Part of this learning and being kind, would include helping out around the house. I have been taking my plate to the sink after kai, brushing my teeth and tidying up my toys and belongings. I am pretty good at doing all those things without being told to. This week however, I have  been extra helpful! I helped mum with cleaning the house (dusting the shelves, tv cabinet and ornaments), vacuum cleaning, dishes, setting the table and even doing the washing! I am pretty proud of myself! and MUM is SUPER PROUD of me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eziaz

    What a greater helper you are at home!! Taking responsibility for doing the chores and helping mum too with extra chores. I would be also super proud too, because kindness goes a long way and you have model this perfectly.

    From Ms Teleso.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.